Cna Job in Sarasota, Florida : FL 34239
Looking for Cna Jobs? See currently available Cna job openings on cna.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cna.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cna job . We provide job resources for Cna positions throughout the industry. cna.jobs.net also provides Cna jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cna by either city or state.
cna.jobs.net is a cna job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cna jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cna job search on cna.jobs.net today.
Nurse Tech (Cna/Stna)
Nurse Tech (Cna/Stna) Job Description
Purpose of Your Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care Nurse Tech (CNA/STNA), the primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
As Nurse Tech (CNA/STNA), you work under the direction of licensed personnel to provide quality resident care in accordance with applicable regulations. This position has no supervisor responsibilities. You may be asked by the supervisors or mangers to perform other duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report all complaints and grievances made by the resident.
- Participate in resident care assessments.
- Assist in development of resident treatment plans.
- Provide direct care in accordance with treatment plans.
- Accompany residents, as needed, to various activities and functions.
- Participate in restorative nursing program.
- Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals to your supervisor.
- Report injuries of an unknown source, including skin tears.
- Turn all medications found in the resident’s room/possession over to the Clinical Nurse.
- Serve between meal and bedtime snacks.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training and educational classes to maintain current certification as a Nursing Technician.
- Participate in appropriate in-service training programs prior to performing tasks that involve potential exposure to blood/body fluids.
- Immediately notify the Clinical Nurse of any resident leaving/missing from the facility.
- Clean, disinfect, and return all resident care equipment to its designated storage area after each use.
- Report all hazardous conditions and equipment to the Clinical Nurse immediately.
- Report all safety violations.
- Follow established procedures in the use and disposal of personal protective equipment.
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., back brace, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents.
- May be trained and assigned to perform the Customer Care Liaison duties as needed.
Sarasota Cna Job
Nurse Tech (Cna/Stna) Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Certified/registered in the state of practice.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience preferred in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.