Cna Job in Saint Petersburg, Florida : FL 33712
Looking for Cna Jobs? See currently available Cna job openings on cna.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cna.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cna job . We provide job resources for Cna positions throughout the industry. cna.jobs.net also provides Cna jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cna by either city or state.
cna.jobs.net is a cna job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cna jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cna job search on cna.jobs.net today.
Cna Instructor Job Description
Certified Nurse Assistant Instructor (RN)
- Maintains a high level of discipline within the classroom setting in order to insure maximum learning.
- Instructs on the certified Nurse Assistant curriculum in accordance with the Job Corps requirements and program specifications.
- Counsels and motivates students regarding behavior, training, personal and/or study habits and problems.
- Develops and prepares supplemental lessons and recommends curricula changes.
- Individualizes the CNA curriculum to fit the student's choice of vocation and maintains contact with counselors and instructors.
- Responsible for building and equipment in seeing that security measures are taken and equipment and supplies area cared for.
- other duties as assigned.
Saint Petersburg Cna Job
Cna Instructor Job Requirements
- Register Nurse in the State of Florida
- Prefer extensive practical knowledge of trade and teaching experience.
- Valid Driver's license.
Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time, hours are from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am -4:30 pm.
Company offers Benefit packet that includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, STD, LTD, and 401K Plan.
Job Type: Full-time