Cna Job in Parkersburg, West Virginia : WV
Looking for Cna Jobs? See currently available Cna job openings on cna.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cna.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cna job . We provide job resources for Cna positions throughout the industry. cna.jobs.net also provides Cna jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cna by either city or state.
cna.jobs.net is a cna job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cna jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cna job search on cna.jobs.net today.
Cna - Certified Nurse Aide - Ft - All Shifts
Cna - Certified Nurse Aide - Ft - All Shifts Job Description
Position: CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Shift: Various Shifts
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Location Name: Worthington Nursing & Rehabilitation
Full Time CNA Positions Available
Openings on All Shifts!
6 am - 2 pm * 2 pm - 10 pm * 10 pm - 6 am
Join our Team and Make a Difference in the Lives of Others
CNA - Certified Nurse Aide (Nursing / Healthcare)
Worthington Nursing and Rehabilitation is now under new ownership! We are proud to be a member of the CommuniCare family. Worthington currently has full time openings on all shifts for CNAs to join our nursing department. Candidates must be Certified Nurse Aides in the State of West Virginia.
Job Duties of the CNA position include:
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Nursing / Healthcare)
All CommuniCare employees enjoy a team oriented and friendly work environment. We strive to plan company activities often and make work fun. Our associates enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified CNAs, respond to this ad for a chance to join our team and become one of our World Class Employees!
Parkersburg Cna Job
Cna - Certified Nurse Aide - Ft - All Shifts Job Requirements
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Aide Training Program
- Must be State Certified and in good standing
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to deal tactfully with team members, other staff, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public
- Required skills: Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others, Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care