Cna Job in Washington, Dc : DC 20017
Looking for Cna Jobs? See currently available Cna job openings on cna.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cna.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cna job . We provide job resources for Cna positions throughout the industry. cna.jobs.net also provides Cna jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cna by either city or state.
cna.jobs.net is a cna job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cna jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cna job search on cna.jobs.net today.
Certified Nurse Aide (Cna) - Carroll Manor
Certified Nurse Aide (Cna) - Carroll Manor Job Description
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will provide patient/resident care as required under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse. The Certified Nursing Assistant completes assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe patient/resident care. Communication and interactions with patients, residents, families and other health team members is an essential component of this position.
Washington Cna Job
Certified Nurse Aide (Cna) - Carroll Manor Job Requirements
- Must be in good standing on Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Previous hospital or nursing home experience
- CPR certified
Cognitive or Mental Requirements of the Job
Must have organizational skills, ability to observe and report patient/resident status and implement the plan of care. Must be able to manage multiple priorities.
Essential Functions of the Job, Departmental EXPECTATIONS
1. Performs initial and ongoing data collection on all patients/residents under the direction of the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse.
2. Implements plan of care developed by the Registered Nurse based on patient/resident physical, psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs.
3. Provides direct patient/resident care and reports condition and changes to RN or LPN.
4. Demonstrates time management and prioritization of tasks.
5. Documents results of patient/resident care within established policies, procedures and scope of practice.
6. Other duties: Completes all other duties as assigned.
Essential Behaviors of the Employee
It is the expectation that the employee complies with applicable standards of behavior and conduct, including but not limited to, standards of conduct, customer services standards, and professional code of ethics.
Ascension Senior Living is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.