Cna Job in Ronceverte, West Virginia : WV 24970
Looking for Cna Jobs? See currently available Cna job openings on cna.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cna.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cna job . We provide job resources for Cna positions throughout the industry. cna.jobs.net also provides Cna jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cna by either city or state.
cna.jobs.net is a cna job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cna jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cna job search on cna.jobs.net today.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Description
Come work for Stonerise Healthcare,we are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our center, as a Certified Nursing Assistant that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. Our vision is to be the top performing Medical Professionals in long-term and post-acute care. Below you will find some of the substantial benefits that are given to our staff at all of our Stonerise Healthcare Facilities:
- Competitive Wages
- Bi-Weekly Pays
- Mandatory Direct Deposit
- Generous Vacation and Sick Time
- Various Health Plan Choices Available in 3 Levels of Coverage
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Program
At Stonerise Healthcare, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. Our mission is to guide and equip our Centers to be the best employer and provider of nursing care and rehabilitation services in each community we serve. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose. Offering long- and short–term care, memory care, assisted and independent living, home health, infusion services, and companion care.
- Provides direct care to assigned residents under the supervision of a RN or LPN
- Performs simple treatments and other tasks that do not require professional training or education
- Maintains compliance with established facility policies and procedures
- Participates in educational programs and performs other duties as assigned
- Assists residents in range of motion, mobility and ambulation
- Assists residents in use of walker, cane, or other mobility devices
- Transports residents to scheduled activities
- Notifies nurse of any change in resident’s condition
Ronceverte Cna Job
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Requirements
- Must attend, complete, test satisfactorily and pass a state approved nursing assistant program
- Become registered by testing and passing the Nurse Aide Competency Exam and maintain active certification
- Attend required number of educational programs per month/quarter
Because our residents require assistance around the clock, the ability to work overtime is a requirement for this position and can include Saturdays and Sundays when necessary.