Cna Job in Charleston, West Virginia : WV 25304
Looking for Cna Jobs? See currently available Cna job openings on cna.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cna.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cna job . We provide job resources for Cna positions throughout the industry. cna.jobs.net also provides Cna jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cna by either city or state.
cna.jobs.net is a cna job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cna jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cna job search on cna.jobs.net today.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Description
At Stonerise Healthcare, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. Our mission is to guide and equip our Centers to be the best employer and provider of nursing care and rehabilitation services in each community we serve. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose. Offering long- and short–term care, memory care, assisted and independent living, home health, infusion services, and companion care, Stonerise Healthcare is committed to quality of care—and quality of life—for the patients, residents, families, and staff we serve.
The CNA provides direct care to assigned residents under the supervision of a RN or LPN. Performs simple treatments and other tasks that do not require professional training or education; maintains compliance with established facility policies and procedures. Participates in educational programs and performs other duties as assigned.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to know the care needs of assigned residents
- Administers showers, bed baths, or tub baths according to expressed wishes and plan of care
- Answers call lights
- Changes bed linens
- Passes snacks and ice water
- Assists residents for meals
- Feeds residents who require assistance
- Assists residents in range of motion, mobility and ambulation
- Transports residents to scheduled activities
- Notifies nurse of any change in resident’s condition
- Maintains professional behavior and appearance, promotes and exhibits good customer service and a safe, nurturing environment
Charleston Cna Job
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Requirements
C.N.A license required