Cna Job in Morgantown, West Virginia : WV 26505
Looking for Cna Jobs? See currently available Cna job openings on cna.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cna.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cna job . We provide job resources for Cna positions throughout the industry. cna.jobs.net also provides Cna jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cna by either city or state.
cna.jobs.net is a cna job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cna jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cna job search on cna.jobs.net today.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna)
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna) Job Description
It's a simple philosophy. We take care of the people who take care of our residents.
- We strive to offer our residents and staff a close knit, family environment.
- Culture of RESPECT
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance as well as paid time off
- Employee Rewards Program
- Genuine, friendly nursing staff
CNA / RCS- Summary
Provides services and care for residents and patients.
CNA / RCS- Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides personal care and services such as:
a) Assisting with activities of daily living (turning and positioning, toileting, bathing and grooming, feeding, and mobility)
b) Obtains and records vital signs and weight as assigned.
c) Accurately documents all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides non-resident services such as, but not limited to, washing wheelchairs and cleaning resident / patient areas in compliance with infection control procedures.
- Contributes to the resident assessment and care plan.
- Makes routine rounds on each assigned resident and patient in accordance with established procedures.
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Morgantown Cna Job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna) Job Requirements
CNA /RCS- Qualifications
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or related experience and / or training.
- Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.
Physical Demands & Environment
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, see, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.