Cna Job in Tombstone, Arizona : AZ 85638
Looking for Cna Jobs? See currently available Cna job openings on cna.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
cna.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any cna job . We provide job resources for Cna positions throughout the industry. cna.jobs.net also provides Cna jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Cna by either city or state.
cna.jobs.net is a cna job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Cna jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your cna job search on cna.jobs.net today.
Certified Caregiver ( Cgg)/Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna)
Certified Caregiver ( Cgg)/Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna) Job Description
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. The CNA/CGG is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy CNA/CGG individuals that are looking for full or part time work. Nights, days, weekends and holidays are available.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Weekend differential pay
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- One to one patient care
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
- Provide client with activities with personal care as directed including, but not limited to: continence care, bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
- Record time, attendance, and other tasks via tablet or smart phone
Tombstone Cna Job
Certified Caregiver ( Cgg)/Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna) Job RequirementsCertified Caregiver( CGG) /Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA ) Job Requirements include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified Nurse Assistant- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required and license in good standing
- Cetrified Caregiver- Minimum two (2) years of documented experience as a certified caregiver is required
- Certified CPR/first aide and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Fingerprint clearence card or elligable to apply for card at time of employment
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.